That's what I thought until I upgraded from AV 2006 to AV 2007. I have since
re-graded to AV 2006 until I figure out my best option for anti-virus
protection past my AV 2006 expiry in 7 days.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul C.
Abell
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 16:38
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] HTML-again

Ron,
Respectfully,  if someone thinks Norton takes over, then they are not
familiar enough with it to properly install and configure it to his/her
machine.  The only time Norton has a bad reputation is when people don't
know how to properly use it!
Paul