-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Switching Views to Edit from Merge

Do you mean being used by the IGI or by you?
Also, I don't know if different, but always assumed that the IGI wanted you
to input to their screen only as opposed to Ancestry which can be preinput
at home.
Other websites I have seen do not allow (apparently) preloading either, so
it may be an industry standard.
I have also noticed that I cannot find a place on IGI to search on an AFN.
This is my guess.
Rich