To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Citations: Copying and pasteing

Beth Gay wrote
but if I could copy the previous citation for the 1900 census, I would not have to retype the citation for the alternate name entry. Have I missed something? If not does anyone else consider adding this function helpful?

I don't think you've missed anything. I too have often wished I could copy an existing citation to the Source Clipboard so I could use it again. Usually it's because I have typed all the Source Details for one person's entry and then realise I should have typed them into the Source Clipboard because I need to use them for several more people, so I have to type them all over again in the SC.
--
Jenny M Benson

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp