OOPS – very sorry everyone – this was meant to go off list.

Very embarrassed,

Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jennifer Crockett
Sent: Sunday, 21 January 2007 10:31 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: OFF LIST: [LegacyUG] A question

Michele,

Next time you post to the list it would be a good idea to send the email
in plain text. This is required for this list – it was probably
mentioned in your welcome letter. Personally, I don’t mind, but some
filter out messages in HTML and some get really angry about it. It has
something to do with HTML potentially carrying a virus. You may prevent
a flurry of emails asking you to post in plain text by sending an
apology to the list. Just a suggestion.

Jennifer