Bill,

Under the circumstances which you describe this effect is not unknown. You will 
probably need to reregister your account via Legacy.

On the IGI Search Page go to Options and you should see Family Search Account 
Settings and just enter the details of your Family Search account.

Ron Ferguson

_____________________________________________________________________

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*Use Legacy Search - see My Blogs*
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/
______________________________________________________________________


----------------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:36:39 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [LegacyUG] IGI Search
> 
> This request is to anyone who may  use IGI Search to verify L:DS 
> ordinance information. I have used this service for a number of years 
> without problems. Last week I had to reinstall Legacy ver 6, with the 
> laterst build.(118). Since then I have been unable to get the program to 
> load any LDS info. I am registered with fasmilysearch and get a positive 
> response when I check my registration. All other information on an 
> individual  is reported except LDS Temple info. Any suggestions?  Bill H.

_________________________________________________________________
Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features 
not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at 
http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

For online technical support, please visit 
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp

To unsubscribe please visit: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to