----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Fowler Leek"
For those of you who wish to resize your photos to known/ specific sizes for
use in Legacy, the following link will get you to a Microsoft __Windows XP__
powertoy that is a wonderful tool. It's a tiny program that is quick,
simple, does the job and is FREE.

If you follow this link,
 http://www.Microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
and select the "Image Resizer", it will download a quick file that, when
installed, allows __Windows XP__ users the ability to quickly and
effectively resize any photo into four size selections.