  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 2 versions of Legacy.

  Thank you Carl and Cathy for your help with my problem. I have spent
considerable time comparing my 2 files. The name lists have been reconciled.
All the numbers are the same except for one person who had to be added to one
list. That person has a new number. Can I change that number to the same as the
one on the other list. How do I merge the 2 lists and without changing the RIN
numbers? I would like to keep the original ones. I am using Legacy 4 standard
edition. Thanks for any help you can give.
  M. Nill
  Can anyone tell me how I got the 2 versions of Legacy. I would like to avoid
that in the future.
Legacy%20User%20Group%20guidelines%20can%20be%20found%20at:%20http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Legacy%20User%20Group%20guidelines%20can%20be%20found%20at:%20http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp