Sarah,

Although the fonts are a fixed size when creating web pages in Legacy, you
can always change the font size while you're viewing the web page by going
to View > Text Size.  In some cases, you may need to go to Tools > Internet
Options > General and click on the Accessibility button.  In that window,
select "Ignore font sizes specified on web pages".  While you're there, you
can also choose "Ignore colors specified on web pages" if you're on a web
page that has a too dark or busy background to be able to view the text!

I use these features all the time as I have vision difficulties.  I keep the
"Ignore font sizes... " option selected and use the "Ignore colors... "
option when necessary (after writing to the web master mentioning that if
they want to communicate with people, they need to put it in a readable
format <g>)

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.