From: "Diane Murach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Previewing a Gedcom
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:05:05 -0800

How does one preview a gedcom to make sure it doesn't include people or items one didn't intend to be included?

If I unlink an individual will that also remove his wife, her ancestors and children, if I select all attached family?

Any other advice will be welcome.

Diane

Find Love This New Year With match.com! http://msnuk.match.com