I make be confused by what you stated. You may be
mistaken. " I changed some names from within Legacy
Picture ". tells me you actually created a new file
with an old picture, but unless you deleted the old
photo completely, you have 2 images with identical
looks, and different names.
I hope I have helped.
Rich