>From Yellowstone Genealogy Forum

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mtygf/research.htm

CCC, WPA, PWA, NYA, and NRA records are all part of
the New Deal cluster of records and (researchers) can
write to the inquire address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or
call us at (301) 837-3480.

Personnel information for persons employed by the NYA,
NRA, and PWA is non-existent. For WPA workers, at The
National Personnel Records Center there is a tiny,
fragmentary file listing a portion of those
individuals who received employment through the United
States Employment Service on WPA projects. It will
list only the name of the person and the Official
Project (O.P.) number of the project.  For CCC
enrollees, their Discharge Certificates are on file at
the National Personnel Records Center. Their address
is National Personnel Records Center, Civilian
Personnel Records, 111 Winnebago Street, St. Louis, MO
63118-4199. You'll generally have to supply the
person’s name, date of birth, and there also may be
privacy issues that require signed releases or proof
of death and proof of relation."

Jennie
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Not many people know that there were also women in
> the Civilian Conservation Corp.  My mother worked
> for the program in their office there and was listed
> as a member of the Corp. and was a member of their
> local chapter of ex-members
>

> Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy
> 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard
> Edition. Learn more about these features at
> http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at:
>
> To find past messages, please go to our searchable
> archives at:

> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time