Have a look at the Ancestor Book Report. You will get the siblings of
everyone except the person at the root of, or the subject of, the report

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Art
Michaels
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:00
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Listing brothers and sisters in Ancestor

OK, then is there a report form in Legacy 6.0 that will let me list my
daughter's ancestry that includes all of her aunts, great-aunts,
great-great-aunts, uncles, great-uncles, and great-greatuncles?  Thanks.
--Arthur

--- "C.G. Ouimet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can't ...

Arthur in Pennsylvania
LTHR November 10, 2006
Titanium with polyethylene liner