From: Diana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Attaching Adobe Files to sources/cites
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:59:54 -0800 (PST)

I have received Family Group Sheets in a PDF format. I have added things to my family and want to source them to the person who shared the FGS, and then attach the PDF to the source.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks

Have you tried Windows Live Spaces? Tell us what you think! https://www.msnfeedback.com/perseus/surveys/961278308/6653c632.htm