Liz,

Unsuccessful Unsubscribe e-mail message, please carefully consider the
following:

. Double-check the spelling of your e-mail address when unsubscribing.

. E-mail addresses can have valid variations.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (variation 1)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (variation 2)

. E-mail addresses can have aliases that bear no resemblance to your actual
account address.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (account address)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (alias address)

. E-mail can be forwarded from one address to another.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (old address)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (forwarding address)

Our automated system -- a computer -- is very literal.  It cannot recognize
misspellings, variations, aliases or forwarding addresses that are different
from your e-mail address as it appears on our subscribers list.  Please try
unsubscribing again considering these facts.

. Unsuccessful Unsubscribe e-mail messages.  Make sure you select only the
subscription list you are actually on.  Some people, wanting to be
"absolutely sure" they are unsubscribed, select every subscription list and
then question why they receive e-mail messages saying, "You weren't
subscribed (either digest or standard mode) to...."

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.