Hi Jennie,

You have to set the Marriage Tags one by one as you did.
They're not so useful as Individual Tags as you have to go through the process to get the relevant individuals tagged to do anything with them. Which you've now done.

However, you can delete all the marriage tags together - which may not be obvious.

In the Marriage List View - under Options button - Delete all tag ... - with the choice of the numbers that are displayed.

Your suggestion is a great one.

Cathy