To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Geo Location List

Russ,

Please see my reply to Stuart. Personally, being of Scottish descent (with a mother whose family is Welsh) but living in England I say I am British to avoid complications but my country of residence is England.

Great Britain was in all probabilty a name kindly given to all the mainland by the Europeans, probably because they didn't realise there were 3 Kingdoms until they invaded us, the English at that time being Called Britons. The United Kingdom was created to stop us fighting with each other so is really a political union similar to the EU (except that Engand is the only country without any independence from the others)

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* - Improve Colour Photos with The GIMP
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/