I would definitely like to see this functionality added.  I have often seen
pedigree charts with citations and would love to be able to do it in Legacy.
So far, this issue has been one of the few that I have had with the
software.

Richard,
Sherry had answered a similar question like this a little while ago
saying (I think) that sources would clutter up charts, so that is why
they aren't an option.

I think you could do a workaround if you don't mind some hand writing
and cut and pasting. I would do an Ancestor book report (unselect
everything that won't be in the Pedigree chart) and use the sources
list from that to mark up the data in your chart by hand, then use the
source sheet. Or you could leave the Pedigree Chart as is, and staple
the book report to it.

Probably not what you really want to hear.
Susan Daily

On 2/6/07, Richard Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It there a way to print pedigree charts in Legacy with end note type
source
> citations?  When I chose Pedigree Charts and go into Report Options
nothing
> is selectable under the sources tab. If it can't be done in Legacy is
there
> some kind of work around?
>
> Richard

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.