From: Melanie Tucker
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 2/7/2007 11:51:56 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Missing places for baptisms

After I imported my PAF file into Legacy, I realized that all of the
baptism places for those who were baptized while living were missing.  Has
anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Melanie Tucker
Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp