-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Jones
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error screen

I just had that problem on my wife's computer.  When I looked at the
properties for the program it had an old (2005) date.  I copied the
(current) setup program I had on my thumb drive to her desktop and ran that
to reinstall Legacy and then it came up fine.
Don't know why this happened, but reinstalling help in my situation.