To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:44 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] acid-free ink

I researched acid free paper about 6 years ago.  At that time, most white
paper that you buy in office supply stores is acid free.  That does not
include recycled paper.  I would stay away from that.

As far as ink goes, it is not acid free. What you do want is permanent ink.
Not sure if you can get that in an inkjet printer.

Your best bet is to produce a beautiful book for the coffee table and save
you files to a CD. Which of course you will want a few copies. Spread them
around to other locations.  And re-copy them every few years.  They do not
last forever.  I can't remember the time a CD lasts.

3:33 PM

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/