At the risk of pushing further off topic and off
Legacy focus, I'm concerned that the scenario of one
of us passing and a grandchild, perhaps 10 to 15 years
in the future coming upon our work and trying to use
it.. Looking back 10 to 15 years is suspect any
electronic media or software to read the media will
not be readily available and only accessible at great
expense. Paper and print have stood the test of time.
Nick Cirillo