*113 is supposed to stop USA from being added?  I don't see it in the file.

Randy

On 2/9/07, Clarence Mundt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Dennis;
Now that everyone has voiced their opinion about how they like they
locations, it does not answer your question.
One of the control files used with the Geo Database is called:
"GeoExtraCodes.txt"..
First copy the file and name it "GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt"

Edit the GeoExtraCodes-Alt file and:
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE TOP OF THE FILE!!!

What you want is the line that reads *USA|111| County
Just remove the "*" and file it...

This will now put the word County into you location when you use the Geo
Database.

There are many other options listed in these Geo control files....

I hope this answers you question...

No opinion, just the facts...

Clarence