Peggy,

Thanks!!!!!!

The training videos are really popular and I'm always hearing from users
about how much they have helped them to enjoy Legacy even more!

It's easy to get started with Legacy on your own, but the training videos
add a whole other dimension to using the program.  We're really lucky to
have Geoff as our trainer <g>

If any of you haven't seen them yet, you can go to
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Videos.asp to view the list of videos
available.  There are a lot more than four now!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.