Hi Marilyn, if you are just trying to do up a Descendant report or Ancestor report and want to include the pictures in the report so they will show up in your daughter in law's computer then all you have to do is: go to reports and pick out the report you want to send or give her - go to the report options - go to Pictures tab - where it says - embed the pictures in the file, click the box. Now under the picture of the printer you will see the following 5 options - Screen/Printer, Text file, HTML file, Rich Text file, PDF file, click the Rich Text file, click create, name the file then burn the file to a disk or put it on a USB drive, it will probably be too large to e-mail. Leo

From: "marilyn cebrowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] photos question
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:44:22 -0700

I have a really dumb question, as I am older and not nearly as "computer knowledgeable" as the rest of the group. I have some photos in legacy that i have been adding to individules, when i made a gedcom and took it to my daughter in laws computer and she loaded it into her legacy as a seperate file, their were not any picutures in it. She seemed to think the photos are only "linked" and that legacy gets them from the persons computer hard drive so they only show on your own computer. She is a new user for legacy and not very good with computers either. Any kind of "really SIMPLE explanations would be great" thanks

from marilyn