-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Bender
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 7:54 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] photos of documents for sources

I have seen some discussions about attaching pictures to sources so I
decided to give it a try. I scanned a copy of a document and saved the
picture as a .jpg. I viewed it, to be sure it was readable then saved a copy

where I keep my Legacy photos. Then I went to Legacy to attach the picture
to the source and when I do, the picture is basically unreadable. Is there
something in the Legacy program that shows pictures with less quality? (I
guess it has to do with resolution, but I don't know a lot about that.). If
so, is it really worthwhile to attach documents at all?
Thank you,
Nancy

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtaglin
e_donation&FORM=WLMTAG

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.