From: "Mark Woodward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy and Vista memory usage
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:24:15 -0500

There is an easy fix to the Vista help problem.  Go to
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article07-500.  Basically it
involves replacing the WinHlp32.exe file in Vista with that from XP.
I've done it and it works like a charm.

Mark

On 2/14/07, Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jon,

The best I can tell you is that we have a lot of Legacy users and beta
testers who have been running Legacy under Vista beta.  At this point, the
only problem reported has been with the Help files since they're in the .hlp
format which Vista doesn't support and Microsoft has fallen through with a
promised download to allow the use of that Help file format.

The programmers will be working on converting the Help files to a Vista
accepted format.  I don't know which one.

I just got my Vista computer yesterday and haven't had a chance to get
"live" with it. Hopefully within the next few days I'll be able to give it
a full whirl.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.