Those numbers refer to the programs' numbering system,
and not actual government numbers that I use. I record
this in this manner.
1910 IL Cook Chicago 22th Ward SD 1 ED 955 page 277A
1132 Orleans Ave.
17 Schulther, Gus head male white 47 marr1 27 - -  OH
GER Ger GER Ger - - English springmaker shop work 0 Y
Y -  own mortgage house
18 [Schulther], Melfrid wife female white 48 marr1 27
4 3  OH OH IRE Eng - - English none - - Y Y -  - - -
19 [Schulther], Albert R. son male white 21 single - -
-  OH OH OH  - - English gas fitter - - Y Y -  - - -

IL = Illinois
SD = Supervisor ED =
Enumeration District.
I also - all blanks.
when it is " " I change "" to [Ill] to show what was
actually ""
And convert all location abbreviations to one standard
one.
GER in caps is county Ger is the language
I have a lot of coding, because of the six=ze of the
DB.\, and starting 30 years ago, when memory was so
expensive, and never changed.
Rich