From: "Jason Presley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestor Book Report problem
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:51:24 -0600

Rufus isn't in Fisher's tree at all, that's why I'm confused.  I've
re-created the ancestor report over and over with no luck.  I've double and
triple checked that Fisher is the person chosen for each report, Rufus
shouldn't show up in the report at all.  Especially not in a report of
ancestors, as Rufus was born about 1900 and Fisher was born about 1790.

Maybe I just need to ditch the whole book and start from scratch.

Jason