a) web page generation (needs some improvement).
Agree, but I haven't found any family history program that gets it right (which is why I'm writing my own)
b) single event attached to multiple individuals.
Yes - one of the features I miss from my time using TMG
c) separate the program files from the user files. i.e. put the
program in "Program Files" and put the user files in "My Documents".

You can keep your data files anywhere or are you refering to the configuration files which I think currently need to be in the program directory. Legacy should read its settings from the current users documents and settings directory or the the registry.

I hate to sound like a Legacy commercial but it really is a great
program even if they keep adding all those dreaded advanced
capabilities.
It may not be perfect but I've tried at least half a dozen other programs and Legacy comes out tops.

Chris

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000713-4, 14/02/2007
Tested on: 15/02/2007 22:24:32