From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] problems with searching in the Index

Hi Pat,

You can customise the columns in Index view so I suggest you add
User ID.
See Options button on Index View and access Customise Columns.

Suggest you also use File > File Maintenance >Check/Repair
It's worth doing this fairly regularly to check the indexes in
the database.

Cathy

At 08:59 AM 16/02/2007, you wrote:

>In the INDEX view, my first search column is "USER ID" while the
>first file column is headed "RIN".  I have a party with the #
>14851 (don't know whether this is a User ID or RIN number for
>him).  When I put this number in the search field (User ID), I
>can't find him although I seem to be able to find everyone else
>try it with using their number.  When I do a search on his name,
>however, he comes up immediately.
>
>What is going on and how do I fix this for this person?

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has
92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about
these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp