Ron
The icon (perhaps 'image' would have been a better word use) I was referring
to is that which appears in the Picture Gallery after you attach a file.  I
changed the image to something of my own creation.

The Legacy Button icon on the right side of the screen in Picture Gallery
still says 'Video'.  However, now when I attach a file using that button my
own image choice appears in the Picture Gallery frame.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Gary

Live
http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx