Hello listers,
    A few weeks ago someone wrote about not being able to upload
a GEDCOM to Ancestry. I """"may"""" have figured it out.
    Since I normally use 'Firefox' instead of IE,  I never
thought about it being a problem with the browser. Ancestry works
much better with IE. Don't like that but, hey! whatever works
best. So, today I changed the default browser to IE7 then went to
Ancestry and tried uploading the same GEDCOM I had tried before
(and again this morning). It works with IE7 but not Firefox. So
check your browser before doing anything else.
    I have had no other problems with people getting and using my
GEDCOMs created from Legacy. Now I just have to remember to
change the default back when I am not going to be playing with
Ancestry.
Myrna
in warm but windy Mexico