Pat,
I'm not sure why it would change overnight.

Are you able to click on the H:xxx box at the bottom right  (next to
the time) and enter a RIN there after a pop-up comes up "Go To
Individual"? (That is how I quickly find someone whose RIN I have.)

Then going back to the Name List, just double chek that your cursor is
in the box to the right of the phrase RIN. Test entering a Surname in
the Surname search, too, and a given name. If none of those work, you
will want to ask Support.

Hope my hint helps you out while you try to figure out why the name
list stopped responding.

Susan