Shame on me for taking the literal interpretation of "Also Known As" to mean
also known as.  So if John Paul Smith was also known as Paul, then that's
how I entered him, AKA "Paul".  And this entry went into the Alternate Name
area.  Disappointing to now learn those many, many dozens of AKAs should
have been placed elsewhere if I wanted them to be seen in reports.

To me the logical conclusion would be providing a report option that would
include names listed in the Alternate Name area in reports if so desired.
Gary

Legacy.