I am hoping someone can help with an annoying little problem.  When I start
pops up with the message; "Please wait while windows configures Fax4Outlook".
It then justs sits there for a while, after which another window comes up
saying that it cannot find the file 'Fax4Outlook.msi'.

A search of the hard drive fails to find that file and even a Google internet
search turns up a zero result for that filename.

After clicking 'Cancel' a few times, the installer window goes away and
everything seems to run normally with Legacy, but it is a little annoying.

1. What function does Fax4Outlook serve with Legacy, if any?
2. How do I solve the above little problem?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ian Alger
Melbourne, Australia