This is a good reminder for all of you who are encountering problems in
Legacy.

Two things you can do to save yourself some time in trying to get a problem
solved:

1.  Before writing or calling for help, please check to make sure that you
have the latest update!  So many times we're contacted by users who are
running an older build of Legacy and the problem's already been fixed.

2.  Check on our website at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp to see
if there's already a solution for your error message or problem.  If you're
having problems downloading or installing, a link is there specific to those
problems also!

Those two very simple steps will save a lot of time for you and the Support
team!  We've really been overwhelmed with emails and phone calls, esp since
Vista's been released, that in many cases it's taking longer than usual to
get back to you.

One user wrote asking for help - she said "I know I can find it in the
manual, but I thought it would be quicker to ask you".  Well, not really as
"how-to" questions are lower on the priority list as we manage the technical
problems first.  Our top priority is to get users back into the program and
their files up and running!

(Not pointing the finger at you, Gwen, it's just that this message and
response is a *great* example of what we see a lot!)

This is a great group and we appreciate how helpful you all are to each
other!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.