Kay, Cathy, Ron....

Thanks for your help.  When this lady went to View>Master List>Source and
looked at Show Only she found that the "Tagged" option was checked.  Since
she had not tagged any sources they all disappeared.  What caused the
problem was also a little out of the ordinary.  She had purchased a new
laptop computer, installed Legacy and restored her Family File.  When she
tried to cite a source she was using the touch pad rather than a mouse and
was accidentally and unknowingly clicking all over the place.  This morning
she vowed never to use that "silly touch pad again" and went to the local
office supply store and bought a small mouse for her laptop.

Again, thanks for your help.  You were right on!

Glenn Kinkade