From: "RICHARD SCHULTHIES" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 1:03 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] quick genealogy question

I would also look around the neighboring pages for how
many other domestics are listed, and if differentiated
by types. Is it rural or urban? In major cities
servants may not live on premises.  He might be a
domestic in a gentleman's club, and not live there. (
'My Fair Lady' and 'Around the World in Eighty Days'
are literary examples.)
Rich