From: "Dick Rush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] SCREEN FONT CHANGES IN INDIVIDUAL AND MARRIAGE NOTE SECTIONS
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:47:25 -0500

How to I change the fonts in the "Screen" NOTE sections for the individual
notes and the marriage note sections.

When I go under "Customize" "Screen" "Fonts" "Notes" nothing seems to
happen.

The fonts under "Marriage Notes" are always larger than the fonts under
"Individual Notes".

Can some one explain how to fix the fonts for each section?

I have the same problem with screen labels.

Thanks,

Dick