From: "Sherry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:35 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] UNscribing!

Please let the staff take care of things like this.  I posted to the list
that I had unsubscribed Glenn Bluemal - if you tried to unsub him you should
have received a message that he wasn't a subscriber.  If you didn't then you
unsub'd the wrong person!

I'm writing to Glen Ballard off-list to see if he's received any messages,
just in case you unsub'd him instead of the offender.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.