From: Paul Mayerowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Setting Up Multiple Tasks based on Criteria
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:24:32 -0400

I would like to set up a group of tasks for each individual in my family
file. These tasks would be variable based on certain criteria contained in
the database.  For example,

Individuals alive between 1910 and 1930 would contain tasks for 1910 Census,
1920, Census and 1930 Census.
Individuals who are no longer living: Social Security Death Index
Males of military age: World War I Registration  This would be based on age
for the appropriate time period
                       World War II Registration
Individuals not born in USA:  Immigration Records

I have not yet found an automated way to do this or a mechanism to import a
CSV file or spreadsheet into the base.  Has anyone figured out how to do
this with all the appropriate repository information and citations for the
respective task.

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/