-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of LOB
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 4:55 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Downloading US Geo Database

Even though I have followed the instructions from the Help menu,  I always
receive the following message:  This Region Database is an old version, etc.

There is a newer version, etc.  Go to Options -- Customize -- Other and
click Database Maintenance.  Which is what I tried in the beginning.  So
where have I gone wrong?

Thank you, Lynda