-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rodney Hall
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 02:43
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] USB "thumb drives"

Janis,

There is a program - I cannot for the life of me remember which it is - that
you can install on your thumb drive which will allow full installation of
executable programs such as Legacy and not involve the host computer in any
way. It becomes its own C: drive in a way. You can then run Legacy and all
your data on any machine, just as you wanted.

I'm sure someone on the List will know which program I am talking about.

--
Rodney HALL
Heywood,