Arnie, if you mean the family tree web pages - legacy will do 95% of the
work for you - I'm sure someone can point you to a simple tutorial, Then
it's just a case of getting your web page uploaded to either your ISP's
space or your own domain.

Regards

Mel Morris

Burlington, Ontario

 <http://www.melmorrisfamilytree.com/> www.melmorrisfamilytree.com

Try out Legacy Family Tree today! This highly acclaimed genealogy program
can be downloaded FREE at
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Index.asp?mid=64FLXhi

  _____