Unless there were something specific I wished to exclude I would just
create the gedcom using Legacy's file menu.

On 4/7/07, Debbie Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

Looking for some feedback.

I have very little knowledge of creating websites.

I have to acknowledge that I am spoiled by Legacy and have not really
tried to create GEDCOMS.

Is it pretty easy to convert the Legacy Deluxe file to GEDCOM? What are
the issues?

I saw the tutorial for WeRelate. Has anyone tried the new site WeRelate?

How would I look over the GEDCOM before posting it to the website WeRelate?

Thank You,
Debbie Freeman