To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 6.0.0.127

When updating Legacy - Does one have to update to each intemediate version?

I just updated from 118 to 127 and every thing seemed to complete without a problem. However I do not see the "Create CD" button on the main tool bar that was presumably added in "28 August 2006 - Build".

What am I doing wrong?

- Saba

RE: [LegacyUG] 6.0.0.127
C.G. Ouimet
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:47:50 -0800
Best I can tell, there was no announcement re 6.0.0.127. Since I missed some
previous announcements, I occasionally check the update download web page
(http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadUpdate.asp) from where I download
the full updates and which also includes a link to the revision history
where new/fixed features are "advertised".