Hi Pat, Did you unlink the boys completely from all parents. So that they appear with no parents at all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] need help in fixing this problem

Hmmm.  I just did that but the two boys are still connected to
father and 1st wife (incorrect) as well as father and 2nd wife
(correct).  They show as 1/2s under father and 1st wife. When I
right click on them under the father and 1st wife, neither show
up on the Children's setting, just the daughter which should be
there.

I checked both boys to see if they each have duplicates.  That
problem is corrected.  It is the same two individuals showing up
as children for the father and 1st wife and the father and 2nd
wife.  They are children of the father and 2nd wife only (the 1st
wife was dead).  I don't think the program is supposed to be
showing these two boys as 1/2s of the dead wife.  But I can't
make it stop doing that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>