Go to www.worldcat.org and cut & paste the title. (Sometimes it works best to do a portion of a title or use key words.) Then type in your city & state or zipcode. (I'm not sure how that works for folks outside of the US.) Worldcat provides a list of libraries by distance from your zipcode that have that title. Since I see that you're in CA like me, I typed in my Long Beach area zip code. This book is at 15 libraries within 50 miles of my home. This is one awesome website!

Dawn

Ann Dunlap wrote:

Since this book is out of print now, where would you suggest I look for it?
Thanks
Ann
California

Gene Young wrote:

John D. Taylor III wrote:

Thank you.

As a follow up you might try to find the following book.

"The Population of the British Colonies in America before 1776: A Survey of Census Data."
Princeton University Press, 1975.
Robert V. Wells

Gene Y.
Researching Young, Zies, Harer & Cox.