-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Font Size for Legacy Home

Hi Ted,

If you go to Options on the Legacy Home Tab you can select zoom from there
and change the font size. Unfortunately this does not increase the font size

for the newsletter itself as Legacy is acting as a browser. For that I can
only suggest that you copy the path at the top and paste it into your normal

browser where you can usually adjust the font size.

Similarly for TO DOs at View>TO DOs there is an Option button from which you

can again adjust the font size but this only changes the details in the list

and not the panels at the bottom, I have no suggestion for that.

One thing you may like to try is on your computer going to:
Start>Control Panel>Display>Settings>Advanced and changing the DPI to Large
120 (its default is 96). You will need to restart after the change and you
may find that that you will need to reduce the size of you desktop items as
well. I have mine set at 120 for the same reason as yourself btw.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
*New Blog* Parish Registers
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/

>From: "Ted & Gail Duffy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [LegacyUG] Font Size for Legacy Home
>Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:13:38 -0700
>
>As a brand new user I’m still trying to figure out how to increase the font
>size of the characters on the Legacy Home tab such as the Legacy News  and
>To Do Items. I can adjust font sizes on other windows per the Help menu.
>For
>those of us over 50 the printing on the Legacy Home window pane is hard to
>read. Any suggestions?
>
>Ted

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

8:04 PM