Hello Everyone,

Sorry. I am foggy headed today.

I think I created a focus group of a small part of my Legacy Deluxe file. It is Mary Ellen, i.e. the wives family, i.e. parents, step mothers, siblings, etc.

I then created a GEDCOM file from the focus group in my Legacy Deluxe files. I then tried to open the GEDCOM to take a closer look for editing purposes, and to add more details before I uploaded it to the web.

For some reason the program, Legacy would not allow me to open the GEDCOM file without changing it to a Legacy Deluxe File.

Is that not possible, if not how does one view a GEDCOM file for editing purposes without changing it back to a Legacy Deluxe file?

Thanks,
Debbie